Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Massage therapy Business Cards Sample

I've been talking all about massage therapy business cards here forever and it just doesn't seem right that I'm talking about them but not really posting actual pictures of them!
And so I dedicate this post to showing you images of really nice massage therapy business cards.
I hope that by seeing these you'll get inspired to get a business card or make one yourself.


I like this one for it's nice muted colors. It's very pleasing and relaxing to the eye.
I believe ellicit concepts made this.


This one was taken from Zazzle. From BusinessCardDesigns.


An example of using your business card as an appointment card as well. I've also talked about that in this post and so this is a good example of having multiple uses your massage therapy business card


Another design by BusinessCardDesign store at Zazzle.



This one is a business card made for not exactly a massage therapist but a Chiropractor which is a closely related field to massage therapy. This one is by Ballistic Arts Media Studio.

Another design by BusinessCardDesign over at Zazzle!

This one is from grid and squiggles. She really has great designs as well.


A more punk-ish looking design by BusinessCardDesign.

A perfect example of what i was talking about earlier in this post about using your massage therapy business card as a promo card. I got this one from zazzle as well.


This one was taken from zazzle also. Zazzle in my opinion really does have some of the great designs where you don't have to pay a large amount or hire someone to make a business card for you.

Well that's it, I'll be posting more images or really nice massage therapy later on and i hope you enjoyed this one :)

1 comment:

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent. 출장안마 커뮤니티

    ReplyDelete